Today's property owner faces the continuous challenge of meeting new requirements and responsibilities in managing their valuable investment profitability.
Southwest Michigan Landlords Web Site was developed to give the Landlords & Complexes the opportunity to present quality housing for well qualified perspective tenants.
The use of the Southwest Michigan Landlords Web Site
In order to use the Web Site, you will need to belong to the "Southwest Michigan Landlords Association". Membership dues are based on the number of properties owned, and is very reasonable. We are a Michigan non-profit corporation and are 503(c)6 Tax Exempt.
- Own rental property in the Southwest Michigan 5 county area.
- Have a genuine desire to provide good rental housing to deserving tenants.
- Provide your information to the Web Site Administrator so you will have the ability to use the Web Site.
- Be willing to share your knowledge with other Landlords and complexes in the Association.
- Meetings are held once a month in a location and time to be announced each month. The meetings will be held on the LAST Thursday of every month. All who can attend should attend and share their knowledge.
- We will have speakers by invitation that will help us to run our rentals more efficiently.
- Meetings are held in an informal atmosphere to promote the free flow of information.
- Other activities are open to suggestions by the membership.
Web Site Advertising
We will have Contractors on the Web Site. These Contractors agree to discount to Landlords. The proceeds from the advertising will be used to maintain the Web Site and help with the Southwest Michigan Landlords expenses.